Understanding The Differences Between Kratom Capsules & Kratom Powder
Kratom, botanically known as Mitragyna speciosa, is a plant that grows in the hot and humid forests of southeast Asia, including Thailand, Malaysia, the Kalimantan islands, Sumatra, the Philippines, and Papua New Guinea. Kratom is a beautiful tropical evergreen tree with strong branches, shiny dark green leaves, and fragrant yellow flowers. In southeast Asia, kratom has been cultivated and consumed for centuries, but it has only made its way to the western continents in the last several decades.
Kratom is available for consumption in a variety of forms: powder, capsule, extract, and raw leaves. The powder and capsules are the most popular forms among kratom users, with pros and cons to each kind. Ultimately, the best choice is up to you and your preferences!
Kratom’s Incredible Benefits
The leaves of the kratom plant contain several potent chemical compounds that are currently undergoing extensive research in the United States. These compounds and potential benefits have been recognized and studied in other parts of the world as well. Depending upon the specific species of kratom and when it is harvested, kratom may provide a wide variety of benefits. Kratom is best known for its energizing and relaxing properties and is commonly used to help relieve anxiety, depression, chronic pain, social anxiety, and feelings of overwhelm or sadness, and to promote a sense of calmness and euphoria.
Kratom powder is one of the most popular methods of consumption. Initially, kratom powder was developed as a way to preserve the plant and its beneficial qualities in shipment from southeast Asia across the world, because fresh leaves would rot and lose their qualities within a few days of harvest. As a solution to this problem, kratom is harvested, dried, and then crushed into a fine powder that will last for months to years in proper storage conditions. The long shelf life of kratom powder means it can be easily transported and saved for future use.
Kratom powder is still widely used today. It has many advantages, which include:
- Long shelf life, making it a perfect choice for people who travel frequently and need their kratom products to last a long time without refrigeration or other special care.
- It’s more convenient than using raw leaves.
- It mixes well with water.
- Powder is a good alternative for people who struggle to swallow capsules.
- Dosage can be finely adjusted.
Like all products, kratom powder has some disadvantages as well. Because it is not contained within a capsule, it can get messy or spilled. Some people may not love the flavor and find it more difficult to consume. However, kratom powder retains all of the nutrients and beneficial qualities of kratom in a convenient package that is easy to mix together.
Another very widespread method of kratom consumption is capsules. Many people prefer taking a capsule for a variety of reasons:
- The taste is neutral because the kratom is contained within a gelatin or plant-based coating that has no flavor. This makes it an ideal method of consumption for people who are sensitive to the taste of kratom but still want to enjoy its benefits.
- Kratom capsules are completely mess free.
- Dosage is precise because the capsules contain standardized amounts of kratom.
- Capsules are portable and easy to use on the go, unlike powder which will need to be measured and mixed.
- Capsules are easy for most people to consume.
- There is less packaging involved.
While there are many reasons to choose kratom capsules over powder, there are also a few downsides:
- Capsules are more expensive than powder.
- There are also fewer reliable vendors of encapsulated kratom because the manufacturing process is more extensive. This makes it important to find a reputable seller with a pure and quality product that is free from any additives.
- Many strains of kratom are not available in capsules, so you may need to choose powder if you are seeking more variety.
So what is the best choice for you: kratom powder or capsules? It all comes down to your personal preference and your goals for consuming kratom. If you prefer convenience or are bothered by the flavor, capsules may be your best choice. If you’re on a budget or want to make micro adjustments to your dosage, powdered kratom is probably a better option. Your best bet is to try both from a high quality Kratom Shop in Utah and see what works best for you!
Pure Kratom Powder & Capsules Available Online
Seed to Relief is proud to provide America’s top rated kratom products, available in both capsule and powder to meet your unique needs. Our products are the purest on the market and completely free of any additives or dilutions so you can rest assured you are getting only the best available kratom products! Visit our website to get your questions answered or to place your order.